Blog Post Placeholder

All’s Well That Ends Well. – William Shakespeare The day started off a little dreary, but the sun came up soon enough and we had a blast at our first ever Charity Car Show and Family Fun...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

“You have brains in your head.  You have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose…” – Dr. Seuss When the direction you choose has you on a wheeled conve...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

You may want to turn your volume up OR down depending on where you are watching these. See the links below! That’s right! At the recent Car Show we had a ‘Loudest Vehicle’ contest. Let me t...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

It’s Almost Here: The Charity Car Show and Family Fun Event! July is here and Sunday the 13th is just around the corner. Looking for something fun to do with the whole family? Well, visit Boyer...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

On Sunday June 29th, the Durham Caribbean Festival was held at Greenwood Conservation area. Boyer Chevrolet Buick GMC was so pleased to be a sponsor and had a tent with a few vehicles on display....Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

Last week was an exciting week in Ajax. The mayor of Ajax Steve Parish and Council proclaimed the week to be Ajax’s first ever Caribbean week! There were various events held througho...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

Raise your hand if you’re a planner.  Keep it up if you only plan the fun and exciting events in life.   I bet I didn’t lose many hands at that point.  The truth that few of us...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

Being Active in the Community: It Feels Great to do Good! Boyer Chevrolet Buick GMC believes in giving back to the community. Recently we held staff events to help support a local group an...Read More

Blog Post Placeholder

June is almost here and that means it’s time to plan some summer fun! Boyer Chevrolet Buick GMC will kick of the summer with a Caribbean BBQ on Thursday, June 26th from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. See...Read More

Boyer Chevrolet Buick GMC’s first National Denim Day was a huge success! On Tuesday, May 13th our team wore their denim to help raise funds for the CURE Foundation. The total of all donat...Read More